Zahra Zoglauer's Blog
Is now the right time to lower the asking price for your residence? If you've studied the housing market closely, set an aggressive price for your home and are still struggling to generate interest in your residence, the answer to this question may be a resounding "Yes."
Ultimately, there are many reasons why you may want to consider lowering the asking price for your house, including:
1. It has been many weeks or months since the last home showing.
Although your home listing initially may have stirred up plenty of interest, homebuyers have shied away from your residence over the past few weeks or months. Thus, there may be no time like the present to lower your house's asking price to widen your net of prospective homebuyers.
Reducing your house's asking price by even a few thousand dollars may help you generate interest in your residence. And in the days following a price drop, you may notice a significant increase in the number of requests for home showings as well.
2. Your home asking price no longer corresponds to the current real estate market's conditions.
A seller's market can quickly morph into a buyer's market. As such, you should evaluate the real estate sector regularly to ensure your home asking price corresponds to the current housing market's conditions.
Take a look at available houses that are similar to your own – you'll be happy you did. This housing market data can help you determine if your house is priced appropriately based on the competition.
Also, examine the prices of recently sold houses in your city or town. That way, you can see how long these residences were available before they sold, find out whether you're operating in a buyer's or seller's market and plan accordingly.
3. You need to sell your house as soon as possible.
If you face a time crunch to sell your home, you should establish an aggressive price for your residence from the get-go. However, if you fail to generate substantial interest in your residence, you may need to act fast to lower your home asking price to meet your deadline.
For those who want to avoid the possibility of lowering a house's asking price, it often pays to work with a real estate agent. This housing market professional can help you establish a fair, competitive price for your residence, one that should help you stir up significant interest in your home.
In addition, a real estate agent will work with you throughout the home selling process. He or she will set up home showings, host open houses and negotiate with homebuyers on your behalf. Perhaps best of all, a real estate agent is happy to respond to your home selling questions and ensure you can make informed home selling decisions.
Before you lower your home asking price, consult with a real estate agent. By doing so, you can get the expert home selling advice that you need to determine whether to wait out the current housing market or reduce the price of your residence.
9 Ellery St, Cambridge, MA 02138
It’s well into the new year again, and most people have penned down a few resolutions to help improve their personal growth. Constant efforts to enhance personal growth is not so much of a shocker as it happens to be a life-long task. No wonder tips for improving personal growth is one of the most searched topics on the web.
While personal growth and development seem like a huge task to have to bear as you age, a few tips in the right direction can help you expedite the process and shoot you to a level where you must make only minimal changes and adjustments.
Experts recommend practicing these few tips to expedite your personal growth and development. Do well to check them out. Good luck with your goals!
- Pursue Your Passion. You will only get distracted if you keep listening to the crowd. Learn to stand out. Pursue the things you have a passion for and don’t let anyone talk you down. Totally ignore naysayers!
- Dream with a Dose of Realism. It is fantastic to dream and make big plans but remember to be realistic in your baby steps. Making unrealistic expectations of yourself early on will derail your growth because you won’t give yourself time to develop stability at each stage of growth. To save time, energy, resources, and to save you the feeling of being incompetent, it is advisable to make achievable plans.
- Learn to Accept Who You Are. Nowadays, everyone wants to be someone else. You fight so hard to be like someone, and that person is putting in a tough fight to be like someone else entirely and on and on goes the vicious circle. The first step to expedite your personal growth and development is self-acceptance. Everyone makes mistakes. That is what makes you human. Learn from your mistakes and create a better version of yourself instead of fighting so hard to be someone else. Life is not a ‘Freaky Friday' show. Learn to love yourself!
- Be Creative. Creativity is the key to expediting your personal growth and development. Allow your mind to wander. Learn a skill or two and work towards perfecting them every day. Get involved in anything creative. Spend time with creative people. Just be creative!
- Baby Steps. Personal growth can get overwhelming sometimes. You feel like you are not producing the results your efforts deserve at some point. It happens to everyone. Be kind to yourself and take each day as it comes. Yes, you must give it your best shot, but learn to appreciate the little growth you see daily. You won’t get there overnight. That doesn’t mean you won’t get there eventually. Take baby steps!
If one of the steps you want to take this year is property ownership, reach out to your real estate professional to learn what steps to take to attain your dream.
A bathroom renovation represents a major decision, especially for those who plan to sell their homes in the near future.
Ultimately, there are many questions to consider before you embark on a bathroom renovation, including:
1. When do I plan to list my home?
Consider your home selling timeline – you'll be glad you did. If you understand when you'd like to list your residence, you can plan home improvement projects accordingly.
If you intend to list your home in the next few months, there is plenty of time to overhaul your bathroom if necessary. Or, if you want to sell your home as soon as possible, a bathroom renovation may slow you down.
2. Is a bathroom renovation necessary?
Although your bathroom may seem small and messy at times, only minor bathroom upgrades may be needed to transform your ordinary bathroom into an exceptional one.
Performing an extensive bathroom cleaning will enable you to eliminate shower scum, wipe down a bathroom countertop and enhance the bathroom floor. Plus, cleaning a bathroom often represents a fast, easy and cost-effective alternative to a major bathroom overhaul.
Furthermore, a home appraisal may help you better understand your house's strengths and weaknesses. After this appraisal is finished, you can identify problem areas in your home and determine whether a bathroom renovation is a priority.
3. How much will a bathroom renovation cost?
The cost of a bathroom renovation may range from hundreds to thousands of dollars based on the size of your bathroom, the renovations that are needed and other factors. As such, you'll want to evaluate the cost of a bathroom renovation to determine how the project may impact your property's value.
Meet with several bathroom renovation experts. That way, you can receive multiple bathroom renovation estimates to see what it will cost to enhance your bathroom's appearance.
Also, you may want to consider do-it-yourself (DIY) bathroom improvements. A DIY bathroom renovation can be rewarding because it will enable you to learn new skills and revamp your bathroom's appearance on your own. At the same time, you'll want to ensure that any bathroom upgrades you complete are done safely and effectively.
Still unsure about whether you should perform a bathroom renovation? Discuss your concerns and questions with a real estate agent, and you may be able to gain unparalleled insights into whether a bathroom renovation is worth your time.
A real estate agent understands the ins and outs of the housing market. He or she can help you assess the pros and cons of a bathroom renovation. As a result, you can make informed decisions about a bathroom renovation and other home improvement projects.
In addition, a real estate agent can serve as an expert guide along the home selling journey. This housing market professional can help you get your home ready and ensure it will generate plenty of interest from property buyers as soon as it becomes available.
Take the guesswork out of a bathroom renovation – consider the aforementioned questions, and you can decide whether a bathroom renovation is right for you.